listening: amy winehouse, back to black
Gracious, kids. I was only gone for three weeks. Surely there are other things to read on the Internet? (And do besides posting BLAHG on my Facebook wall?) I am flattered to be missed.
You realise, however, that I am not good at Expected Blahgging. I have less than nothing to say here right now. I'm sorely tempted to just post this and watch the aggrieved comments roll in.
BUT because I am scared of my mother I shall attempt to think of something somewhat amusing anyway. The fact that we now have Internet (and cable!) at the house again obviously goes without saying as I said I would come back and write here when that happened. Matt and I are both trying to accomplish things on our computers whilst watching the Food Network. It is the most soothing of networks and as Matt said "you can tell none of these people have to pay bills, it's relaxing."(Ooh! Changed to How I Met Your Mother).
Tonight I am going to Earl's for dinner with a bunch of ladies from work for one of their birthdays. (This actually means I should go and get dressed in something other than what I wore to work today or they will know that I never change out of my work clothes unless it's a) into bar clothes b) into pajamas. Usually b), I'm not gonna lie).
(This entire blahg has been a festival of parentheses).
Craig and I are going to Calgary Saturday night to go to church and see That Baby. We're also going to Calgary on Labour Day weekend (although probably not for Labour Day) to see Kees and That Baby. That's going to be fun - we haven't been for a couple months!
Now I legitimately do have to go turn into a human. Tee tee wye ell!
-rae





2 comments:
You're back! We missed you!
Also, FESTIVAL OF PARENTHESES.
(Need I say more?)
(See what I did there?)
Kees has a baby?
Post a Comment