listening - REM, losing my religion
I love looking at my blahg stats and seeing 12 pageviews from Nicaragua. It makes me feel worldly and important. It also gives me a slight incentive to babble. For example, I am still burping enchilada from last night. There's a fun Digestive System Fact to start y'alls day off right.
Lemme see - I am somehow going to fit Taste of Edmonton, Heritage Days (which the website snottily informs me is actually called the Heritage Festival, although its close proximity calendarwise to the former Klondike Days has lent the second half of that moniker to the whole event), two MIAW volunteer shifts and the Most Laundry Anyone Has Ever Seen, Ever into the next four days. We have had an insanely slow week at work - so much so that I can't believe it's only Thursday - and next week is going to be an absolute gongshow, so I'm hoping to start it off right by running around all weekend. I have never gotten to go to any of these Edmonton festivals before because for the last two summers I invariably worked all of the days that they were happening. Now I get weekends off. I am however hoping for a little bit of rain because I'm not much for crowds or lines, especially since my boyfriend works and I think I will be attending these probably by myself. (Especially the laundry, although I wish I could sell tickets for that show).
-rae
Welcome
- 101 in 1001 (1)
- 5000 question survey (2)
- 53 days (1)
- a little sad (2)
- Adelynn (1)
- adventure (3)
- angry (1)
- anniversary (1)
- anxiety (2)
- autumn (1)
- baby (2)
- Barbados (1)
- bed (1)
- birthday (2)
- blogging (1)
- blogging under duress (2)
- books (1)
- boy (31)
- bridal party (1)
- broken brain (1)
- Calgary (5)
- Canada Day (1)
- car (3)
- chemistry (1)
- Christmas (3)
- church (1)
- cleaning (1)
- coffee (1)
- Coke (1)
- cold (3)
- Craig (1)
- dance (1)
- day by day (1)
- depression (1)
- disjointed (1)
- dog (1)
- domestic insanity (1)
- dummy (1)
- Edmonton (5)
- edumacation (1)
- engagement (1)
- events (1)
- exercise (1)
- fall (6)
- family (37)
- festivals (1)
- food (1)
- friends (48)
- gifts (1)
- gillian (1)
- God (1)
- goodbye (1)
- great head shave (1)
- gym (1)
- hair (1)
- Halifax (2)
- home (1)
- hospital (1)
- house (10)
- housesitting (1)
- illness (5)
- injury (2)
- introduction (1)
- laundry (2)
- lazy (1)
- love (8)
- memories (1)
- MIAW (2)
- Mimsy Peppercorn (1)
- miracle (1)
- Montreal (2)
- moving (10)
- mucous (1)
- music (2)
- music is a weapon (7)
- new room (1)
- nostalgia (1)
- pajama pants (1)
- picking up the pieces (1)
- poetry (2)
- rae (6)
- roommates (2)
- sad (3)
- savannah (4)
- schedule (1)
- school (3)
- sentimental (1)
- shopping (1)
- short blog (1)
- sleep (2)
- snow (1)
- spring (2)
- still a blog (1)
- stress (1)
- summer (9)
- team tiger blood (1)
- THAT BABY (1)
- the letter project (3)
- travel (3)
- twenty (1)
- vacation (6)
- VANCOUVER (3)
- Vegas (1)
- Victoria (1)
- weather (1)
- wedding (1)
- weekend (1)
- whining (1)
- winter (5)
- words (1)
- work (17)
- writing (9)
- year in review (2)
- zumba (2)
Followers
About Me
Powered by Blogger.
Licensed

This work by Rachel S. Lemke is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I'm sorry about the Most Laundry Anyone Has Ever Seen but I'm super jealous about Heritage Days/Festival. (My understanding was always that Calgary had Days and Edmonton has a Festival, but whatevs.) If you buy one thing there, let it be an entire mango on a stick covered in lime juice and chili powder. You won't be sorry! I think the Chile tent had them last year. If there's a Nicaragua tent, expect something with fried bananas.
You SHOULD HAVE SEEN the line for the mangos on a stick. It was super tempting, though. I bought a headband at the Nicaragua tent instead of more food - I was so stuffed by the time we made it over there.
Post a Comment