listening - ani difranco, shy (if only in my head)
I am currently blogging extremely under duress as Stephanie is actually in my living room (along with Craig, Meaghan, Jenelle, David, Caitlin and Matt) glaring at me from across the couch. Her last comment was "Checked your blog, Rae. Still nothing."
("I would cuddle with you, Steph, but you're making me blog!")
Here you go, Stephanie. Are you happy?! I could make this whole blog up out of quotes from you.
I had a very busy day with kind of a bad attitude. It was so freaking cold out at the bike festival that my ears were freezing and I was not the only one who just didn't want to be there. Things have perked up considerably since we decided tonight was Slob Night - Jenelle and I went to Safeway and purchased buffalo chicken pizza, salt and vinegar chips and raspberry ginger ale before proceeding to Best Buy to collect Craig. David was already in his pajamas when we all triumphantly arrived at 6278 and Steph showed up shortly after clad in some lovely sweats. So far tonight we've watched How to Train Your Dragon and V for Vendetta and now are lumped in a happy group on the pullout couch and floor in the living room. Almost all of us are here - Savannah is pursuing more traditional twenty-one-year-old Saturday night pursuits at Feast Fest tonight - and it has been lovely. It has completely killed my bad mood from earlier.
-rae





0 comments:
Post a Comment