listening: jason aldean + kelly clarkson, don't you wanna stay
Doo, doo, de doo doo doo.
In conclusion, I have been staring at this empty blog post for like, an hour, and I have no idea what to say in it. Words are eluding me these days - I don't feel like writing down a chronicle of my day, and whenever I compose a post in my head or even think of a thought-provoking starting question, it dissolves into a mess of unrelated letters as soon as I sit down and type in my username. I just can't get focused.
I refer you, therefore, to smorgasbored-tastetheworld.blogspot.com, to benefit from my father's wealth of words about food until I can think of something to write about.
It'll be soon, I promise.
-raeraerae
Welcome
- 101 in 1001 (1)
- 5000 question survey (2)
- 53 days (1)
- a little sad (2)
- Adelynn (1)
- adventure (3)
- angry (1)
- anniversary (1)
- anxiety (2)
- autumn (1)
- baby (2)
- Barbados (1)
- bed (1)
- birthday (2)
- blogging (1)
- blogging under duress (2)
- books (1)
- boy (31)
- bridal party (1)
- broken brain (1)
- Calgary (5)
- Canada Day (1)
- car (3)
- chemistry (1)
- Christmas (3)
- church (1)
- cleaning (1)
- coffee (1)
- Coke (1)
- cold (3)
- Craig (1)
- dance (1)
- day by day (1)
- depression (1)
- disjointed (1)
- dog (1)
- domestic insanity (1)
- dummy (1)
- Edmonton (5)
- edumacation (1)
- engagement (1)
- events (1)
- exercise (1)
- fall (6)
- family (37)
- festivals (1)
- food (1)
- friends (48)
- gifts (1)
- gillian (1)
- God (1)
- goodbye (1)
- great head shave (1)
- gym (1)
- hair (1)
- Halifax (2)
- home (1)
- hospital (1)
- house (10)
- housesitting (1)
- illness (5)
- injury (2)
- introduction (1)
- laundry (2)
- lazy (1)
- love (8)
- memories (1)
- MIAW (2)
- Mimsy Peppercorn (1)
- miracle (1)
- Montreal (2)
- moving (10)
- mucous (1)
- music (2)
- music is a weapon (7)
- new room (1)
- nostalgia (1)
- pajama pants (1)
- picking up the pieces (1)
- poetry (2)
- rae (6)
- roommates (2)
- sad (3)
- savannah (4)
- schedule (1)
- school (3)
- sentimental (1)
- shopping (1)
- short blog (1)
- sleep (2)
- snow (1)
- spring (2)
- still a blog (1)
- stress (1)
- summer (9)
- team tiger blood (1)
- THAT BABY (1)
- the letter project (3)
- travel (3)
- twenty (1)
- vacation (6)
- VANCOUVER (3)
- Vegas (1)
- Victoria (1)
- weather (1)
- wedding (1)
- weekend (1)
- whining (1)
- winter (5)
- words (1)
- work (17)
- writing (9)
- year in review (2)
- zumba (2)
Followers
About Me
Powered by Blogger.
Licensed

This work by Rachel S. Lemke is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment