Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Friday, May 20, 2011

I can't help feeling we could have had it all

Posted by rachel shea

listening: adele, rolling in the deep

This is sneaky supposed-to-be-doing-other-things blogging, mostly because I am too scared to go to Calgary and face the wrath of my mother, AKA the Blog Police, without having an entry post-Vancouver trip. It wasthe World's Slowest Workday, mainly becuse it is the Friday before the long weekend and, barring people who JUST NOW remembered that they need to have contacts in to go boating/drinking/camping (my favourite suppressed-glee reply of the day "Sorry ma'am, we have to order those in...three to five business days." I'm a little bitter that I have to be here), it was pretty dead.
That was the World's Longest Sentence. I apologise for any head-explosions whilst trying to parse its meaning.
I treated myself to Chianti's for lunch today. Mosquitos at Chianti's treated themselves to lunching on me. I hate aggressive day-biters.
Before I leave for Calgary today, I need to:
1) pack
2) put air in my front passenger tire
3) go to Craig's house and try to find his glasses (I don't even know.)
4) get road food
5) pray for strength. (Seriously. Have you ever driven Hwy 2 on a holiday weekend at six o'clock? If we get to Calgary before we have to turn around and come back I'll be really surprised).

Productivity now!

-rae

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Thank you. <3

Stephanie said...

I was just about to get on your case for no post-Vancouver post but here it is! Maybe I'll be the Edmonton branch of the Blog Police. Have a great trip:)

Post a Comment