Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Sunday, June 19, 2011

so afraid I'm missing something

Posted by rachel shea

listening: dala, anywhere under the moon


I said to Craig "I'm going to write about you today," and he replied with "all bad, I presume?"
Unfortunately for his self-image as supervillain, the boy is currently roasting me an anniversary chicken two days early, thus necessitating the writing of at least that good thing.
(Sidebar: Paps, the chicken apparently is covered in peppercorns, rock salt, fresh rosemary, tarragon, garlic and poultry seasoning. This is the place to eat tonight. Also, mashed potatoes).
I don't like sleeping in much anymore. I've had a foggy head all day and not just from a karaoke-night hangover - I feel a) like I wasted my morning and b) like I've been hit by a truck. If this is another sign of impending adulthood, I'm going to be some pissed. If there's anything I'd like to hang on to from my dissolute and misspent youth (heh) it's the ability to sleep till one and feel completely fine. Now I just have a headache, which should at least theoretically make it possible to fall asleep early tonight. Since I have to get up for work early tomorrow. (If THAT sentence was not a sign of impending adulthood I don't know what is).
I need to finish my review of Niche for my dad's food blog, so I should probably go do that. I am enjoying the tarragony smell from the kitchen!
Also, happy Pappies' day, Pappy!

-rae

(There, Craig. I managed to both mention it's our anniversary on Tuesday and not say anything nauseating. Are you happy? <3)


0 comments:

Post a Comment