listening - audio/rocketry, "hey dynasty, don't forget."
Look! This is a blahg nobody asked for. This may be the sign that I am beginning to write in this blahg again without being under duress or otherwise coerced.
I have not not had a headache all weekend, and that's rather unenjoyable and not to mention unfortunate. Sunday nights are rough for me. I dramatically overstate, continuously, how much I am dreading a whole week of work; and inevitably, it's not as bad as I figure it will be. This is both staff-meeting and paycheque week, too, so that should lighten my mood.
This weekend comprised two awesome MIAW events, watching classic Grey's with Jenelle who took up residence on our couch on Saturday while Savannah tried to redress her now incomprehensibly large sleep debt, getting lost with David on the way to Camrose before we'd even gotten off the Whitemud, being completely incapable of calling Camrose Camrose instead of Canmore, being completely disinterested in walking today because my feet hurt so much from running up and down the stairs between the ECOS offices and Dinwoodie with bikes and reusable plates on Friday, our household now including two copies of the new audio/rocketry CD, and eating Matt's cabbage salad.
Next weekend is the RAA show at Starlite with Savannah, Rylan and Jenelle (and Craig if he gets his act together). The weekend after that I don't have anything planned yet, but I think the weekend after THAT is already Easter and Craig and I will be loading up the hopefully already sitting in front of my house new car and speeding off to Calgary for the Very Special Easter Weekend. :D
Now, here is a thing I liked today:
-rae





0 comments:
Post a Comment