Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Thursday, March 24, 2011

never mind, I'll find someone like you

Posted by rachel shea

listening - adele, someone like you


Maybe it's a measure of how the administrative assistant life is ceasing to be appealing and starting to be frustrating.
Maybe it's that 'figuring out what I want to do' is starting to turn into 'a lack of direction and focus.'
Maybe it's just been long enough for me to grow up a little bit, but when I said the sentence I want to go back to school out loud for the first time today - accepting it and making it a priority - it felt like a lot of the trouble over the past few months lifted off my shoulders. I don't think I'd realised that I was ready to go back. The 'leaving school' thing, in July of 2009, was meant to be for a year or two. It has been two years. It's time to start working towards going back.
I am still in the early stages of planning, but I am looking seriously at Grant MacEwan's Bachelor of Arts program, probably to major in English with a focus on creative writing.

This is another short post, because I stopped writing it in the middle and that made me lose my train of thought. More to come, more to come.

-rae

1 comments:

. said...

I am very excited about this for you. :)

Post a Comment