Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Sunday, February 6, 2011

I never want to feel this again

Posted by rachel shea

listening - the rural alberta advantage, don't haunt this place

(going to see them April 2 with Savannah and Jenelle!)

Least eventful weekend ever?
No, that would have been last weekend, actually.
At least this weekend I left the house. Yesterday I had a MIAW Communications Pod meeting at 12 and then Savannah and I went to give blood at two. Savannah was the world's speediest blood-giver - I was the world's largest pain in the CBS nurses' ass. Turns out 'um...I feel a little dizzy' is a big deal. But I got a pink tourniquet-bandage-thingy on my arm because I'm a bleeder! Also, we learned that Savannah needs to clarify whereabouts when she's sending text messages to Craig that say "your girlfriend isn't doing well! well not emergency...but not good!" because he had forgotten we were going to give blood. Oh, how we laughed.
After that, Sav and I were going to head out to the Salvation Army to buy ugly sweaters for National Sweater Day but we were unmotivated and the place closed at five and so we spent six and a half hours on the couch and chair in the living room listening to music, being on Facebook, editing the MIAW website, skyping with Morgan and the F-I-B and generally being lazy and awesome.
This has also been the watchword for today - I watched The American President, had some pizza, did some more MIAW stuff and then sat around and intend to continue to do so before I go to bed early. I wish I was going to Phoenix this week instead of trying tog ear up for another fun-filled Edmonton winter extravaganza, but it is what it is.

-rae

0 comments:

Post a Comment