Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Tuesday, September 14, 2010

even if the words never do get spoken

Posted by rachel shea

listening - erin faught, dirty laundry


Spent too much of a very, very nice paycheque today. Going to spend more of it tomorrow with Savannah and Jenelle at West Ed (second half of shopping list, ahoy!) I also have some of it earmarked for Swedish Home Goods Extravaganza '10. The basically first thing that is happening when Craig gets here is a huge IKEA trip. We've been planning it for days. There are so many lists around here right now.
MIAW's inaugural-for-the-year event happened tonight at Grant Mac - a bike-powered-generators produced little show and then a screening of Iron Man 2. Joe from Audio/Rocketry - a band which the Grant Mac newspaper called 'masters of folk-rock" - and Erin Faught played, and they were, as always, fantastic. I'm getting quite excited about the plans we have for MIAW this year, and this was a good kickoff. Big turnout too!
Dyed my hair back reddish-brown. I got bored and had an inch of roots that were getting harder to hide. The blonde whim comes and goes.
I am in a weird mood tonight. I think the lack of sleep is starting to catch up with me. I really need to learn that 6:15 is a crappy time to get up but I'm going to have to get used to it.

-rae


0 comments:

Post a Comment