Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Monday, October 25, 2010

you make it like a fireworks show

Posted by rachel shea

listening: taylor swift, sparks fly


I'm cold, sore from the gym yesterday, sore from my flu shot, desperately wanting some perogies, feeling sorry for myself and watching Friends as usual with David. Savannah has gotten me hooked on Grey's Anatomy, but we only watch it together, and she doesn't seem to be home. I keep reminding myself, staring enviously at David's dinner, that I only have a week and a bit left to go on my GF trial - a month with only four headaches, so far! I miss real food. I really do. I don't know if I'm creative enough to be interested in gluten-free. It isn't as hard as I thought it would be, but sometimes, remembering that I don't have to be doing this : man.
Savannah and I are (as of ten seconds ago) officially going to see Stars at the Winspear this Sunday! I haven't been to a concert in ages, and since I just bought The Five Ghosts I'm in a bit of a Starsy mood. I like Stars - although I heard the lead singer is kind of a jerk live, I think it'll still be a good show. Sav sounds excited that we're going and I'm stoked for a nice night out too! We are planning to dress up, since the show's at the Winspear and that's a little classier than the joints we usually frequent, and it should be an excellent evening all around.
Sav and I are now going to make dinner and then watch another Grey's. This is becoming an addiction.
I kind of like my new relaxed TV-watching, working, hanging out with friends, hanging out with Craig, seeing some Extendifam, low-key life.

-rae

0 comments:

Post a Comment