Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Sunday, August 15, 2010

start your day with coffee, mine with tea

Posted by rachel shea

listening: kina grannis, world in front of me


Meaghan, in her delightful way, has made me think about my life this evening.
And I like where it is.

I am turning over some new leaves - this new job is incredibly exciting, and I have not stopped smiling since I found out I got it. I am really looking forward to the new challenges it presents, and the schedule is just ideal. In fact, the new schedule means I can turn over some other new leaves: I'm going to apply for the Ophthalmic Assistant course through NAIT, to begin in either December or March, I'm joining Music is a Weapon, and I'm also going to check out the Edmonton Metropolitan Chorus. I feel like all of a sudden my self is exploding.
I am outstandingly, amazingly, personal-lifey happy. Everything house-wise has resolved itself, there have been no further electricity issues, my first roommate is probably moving in this week which is outstanding, I am not stressed, I am not crazy, I am not looking to change anything. It's a nice place to be in.

-rae

0 comments:

Post a Comment